Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bloggin

So I've been blogging on other venues as of late, and after visiting the blogs of other family & friends; I realized that I've been negligent. Although I must say these other blogs are really more decorative and well designed than my own, I'm please to see so many of them are up to date with current family info! Good job! I suppose I will have to remember to update these posts as well. We have been busy... but then again who hasn't been. There are so many things to accomplish and get done, everyday & always. I've been trying hard to take a moment everyday...even if it is while I am eating my breakfast to read something enlightening. So far this has been a stack of Relief Society lessons, talks, and instructions since I've been called to be the Education Counselor in the Relief Society in our ward. Whoa, talk about a lot of work. Already (3-4 weeks later) I've learned a lot and have had some really great experiences. Michael and Rafe have been super suportive of my still busy, but in a new way, day, and time compared to Young Womens... Thanks guys.

1 comment:

rmichaelorr said...

This page looks great, we should probably put some pictures of our painting projects out there for everyone!