Saturday, April 04, 2009

Updates

I have had quite a few people request links to my blog lately...perhaps I ought to update my postings. What have we been up to these past few months?

1. Michael is still working on his Masters degree in Optics, hooray for statistics?
2. Rafe is running, spinning, talking, laughing and playing with his friends and cars like there is no tomorrow. He is also becoming increasingly helpful! Hooray.
3. I am 7 going on 8 months prego, the baby is due May 27th. Then we will have two kids, no school for the summer, and plenty to keep us busy.
4. Michael is also working really, really hard at BAE to get through is many projects and enjoy his 30min commute to Lexington, MA.
5. I am also plugging away at my business, trying to keep my desk and office clean, and working on some really interesting projects, shoes, and quilting.
6. I'm also cleaning like a demon...ahh nesting.

1 comment:

BoltonBlog said...

Thanks for the update. I love blogging, it is a great way to keep in touch with pictures too.