Time has a way of running away from you. I've been pretty distracted with life lately, not having taken the time to bring together my thoughts of the Orr life lately. Now that four months have blown by...my little guy is the coolest. Family is gone and already we are working on plans to take a crazy road trip back to the west. I'm hoping to make a little vacation out of it. Get to meet & greet the new extensions of family who are already big fans of the pictures I send out every so often.
Thrilling Madness.
I'm also working on working.
Trying to get my little business together and bring in enough cash to fund our small adventures and perhaps purchase some much needed equipment for the small crazily wallpapered office I call home.
I'll try to keep this up more often. But then again, really who am I to apoligize and to whom am I sending out this apology? Cyber journal lament.
No comments:
Post a Comment