Friday, October 02, 2009

Mediterrainian Chicken


Mediterrainian Chicken is one of our absolute favorite meals to make for dinner! Puff pastry, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, feta, garlic, and pesto! So amazingly delish. However it is a little tricky to judge when it is done cooking. This night I happened to have used chicken that wasn't entirely done defrosting...so it was a little pink in the center when I cut into it. The pastry was done, but not the chicken. So thank heaven for microwaves! I just popped it in the microwave for another minute or so and it was done. This recipe easily serves 4, so we make it for 2 and eat it two nights in a row. The second night however, we had the missionaries show up...so it quickly became a meal for 4 when I cooked up some pasta and sauce as a side dish. Whew!




1 comment:

Joanna said...

I am a huge puff pastry fan and this looks delicious - I'm going to make this for sure! And the missionaries showed up to us the other night too - luckily I had baked a big ham and we were just about to eat, so we had enough for everyone;)