Friday, March 26, 2010

Crab Cake Craving

My husband is a pastry chef. He won't admit it, but he makes AMAZING pastries. Here is his first attempt at croissants. WOW. A whole lot of work and while balancing work, school, and family he managed to create this treats (it took a little over several days with refridgeration and freezing to prolong the yeast magic) but they were spectacular!
We made these WOWIE crab cakes weeks ago, with lump crab meat and roasted red pepper sauce. I could have eaten a hundred of them. I think I will make them again this week.

My husband makes these puffy little poufs called Nun Puffs. We aren't really sure why the name, but they have a similar texture to a pop-over. Wonderful with honey, and must be eaten warm.

We also had a great at-home-dining-out-while-in Valentine's Day, but I'll post our sweet dinner later.










No comments: