Face it. I am a terrible blogger! But I'm working on integrating it into my schedule. I'm going to shoot for once a month. Currently this seems really ambitious, but I spend plenty of time following and lurking on the blogs of others, so I figure if I cut this time in half, and blog here also I should be in good shape. Also I found this great feature on my phone where I can send pics to my blog...we shall see how this works out.
I have a few people who tease me about not keeping up with my blogging...perhaps if you comment it will encourage me to respond and do so more often.
But incase you need more incentive, I'm going to start offering freebies and give aways occasionally. So COMMENT to enter when they are posted. Thanks for the support in advance. :)
3 comments:
None of that was directed at me was it?! Lol! I got all excited when I saw you had updated, and couldn't wait to see what yummy creation you had posted about. And instead all I got was an apology?! Huh!!! Get cookin' woman ;)
It is sometimes a little difficult to post on your blog when nobody comments and you don't know if anyone reads it. But I will read yours and comment. I would love to see what's going on back east with you guys. Brady would too. Love ya!
I want to know how things are going for you guys too!!! I am also in the "I have a blog, but I don't usually update it" group :) I asked Dain recently if updating the background on my blog counts as "blogging"! Happy Birthday Shannon-it is coming up soon!!!!
Post a Comment